Relationship Resilience is an online live webinar that provides much-needed support and practical strategies for individuals, relationships and families on how to survive and thrive during these days of social distancing, working from home and lockdown. This two-hour live online webinar draws on the scientific approach of Dr John Gottman's world breaking research on relationships and shares evidence based techniques that build connection and reduce the escalation of negative conflict.
The webinar will cover the following areas:
- Setting the scene:
- What to expect - common relationship experiences during a pandemic;
- Understanding stress and anxiety neuroscience and it's impacts on your relationship.
- Understanding what makes relationships work:
- The Sound Relationship House;
- Skills development
- Really listening and understanding;
- Eradicating the 4 horsemen;
- Creating a flooding ritual break;
- Engaging in a Stress Reducing Conversation;
- Building Friendship and practicing appreciation and gratitude.
This live webinar is suitable for anyone looking to improve their experiences of living during this time of social distancing and closer more intense daily living with others.
This webinar is NOT suitable for couples experiencing significant relationship conflict or complex issues such as infidelity, addiction, serious mental health concerns or violence of any kind. For assistance in these areas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to read our Cancellation Policy